1. Saving labour costs in design:
- We always draw attention to the mistakes revealed in the original documentation and offer our own solutions. This helps to prevent the submission of incorrect documentation and its reissue;
- We speed up work by automating routine processes, i.e. applying templates, developing components;
- In case of unexpected delays from the customer’s side, we switch designers to other projects, so the customer does not need to pay for idle specialists.
2. Saving steel during production:
- We offer effective technical solutions at the stage of calculation and modelling, which allow to reduce the consumption of steel (our record of metal savings on the project is 13%);
- More than 50% of our team members have work experience at steel structure factories that allows them to choose the easiest and least expensive solutions for fabricating structures.
3. Saving customer’s management resources:
- Thanks to a team of 50+ engineers, we can quickly scale up the team to commit to the tight deadline;
- We always prepare technical query sheets (TQS) for clarification and regularly inform the customer about the work progress;
- The use of cloud tools like Tekla Model Sharing, Trimble Connect enables us to reduce the time limits for making decisions, approvals and data transfer in the project;
- We have profound experience of solving the customer’s problems such as redesign of structures during installation or failure to purchase the necessary elements.
Send your request to email@example.com
and we will offer solution tailored for the project.