An energy center with an electric capacity of 25 MW on the basis of a GPU. Fuel type is natural gas.
The purpose of the energy center is to generate electricity for the production enterprise's own needs.Scope of work:
Energy Center’s main technical parameters:
- BIM model of the center with the following main equipment: as piston units (GPA) JMS 624 GS-N.L with electric power 4.15 MW — 6 pcs. (Manufacturer — Jenbacher).
- Design of external engineering and technical networks with a total length of about 3.5 km.
- Fly-by video around the building
- Model walkthrough showing spatial planning and main production equipment
- The total heat capacity is 22.9 MW.
- The total electrical capacity is 24.9 MW.
- The fuel is natural gas.
All the project disciplines are modeled in Autodesk Revit. The level of detail of the models is LOD400.
BIM coordination is held using Autodesk Navisworks.
Collaboration and document management are carried out with the help of Autodesk BIM 360.